China business visa is granted to individuals who want to go to China on Business purpose or who want to set up their business in China. Business visa is also issued to individual if they intend to go to China to attend seminar, conference or business meeting. The Chinese business visa has two categories Visa F and Visa M.
The F Visa has been utilized as a ‘catch all’ option for many years. Consular offices appear to have been willing to issue F visa rather easily and frequently for longer time than a traveler L, individual are not allowed to work as an employee of a Chinese business in China on a F.
- Passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
- Completely filled application form
- One recent photograph
- To acquire F, candidate should have one of the following mentioned documents
- Invitation Letter
- Confirmation Letter of Invitation (along with the welcome letter)
- Conference notification issued by relevant organization, individual or recognized Chinese institute.
The welcome letter ought to incorporate after data:
- Data of the candidate (full name, gender, date of birth, etc)
- Information regarding the visit (purpose of visit)
- Information about the individual who is inviting (name, contact number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal spokesperson of the entity or the inviting individual)
- Duplicate copies of previous Chinese visas are required for multiple entry F visa
Note: in few cases, the candidates may be obliged to present a duplicate of Chinese hotel reservation, return air-ticket booking and proof of sufficient funds.
M is business visa category, it was introduced in 1st Sept 2013, this visa is issued to foreigners coming for commercial and trade activities.
- Application Form
- 2 recent photographs
- Valid passport and a copy of information page
- One of following documents:
- Invitation letter issued by the Chinese business or trade partner
- Invitation letter or confirmation letter of Invitation issued by duly authorized Chinese institutes or relevant units
- Invitation letter of Trade Fair
- Business License or Certificate approving the establishment of enterprise which shows the applicant as the enterprise’s investor or owner
- Duplicate copies of previous Chinese visas should be provided with application for multiple entry M visa
Visa Fees & Processing Time
Normally it takes 4 working days for processing the application. However, the express service and rush service are also available if applicant wants to pick up visa earlier. Extra US$ 30 is charged for the same-day collection and additional US$20 for the second or third day collection.
The fees vary according to the nationality and number of entries, the fee is higher if the number of entries is more.
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at [email protected] your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at [email protected].