The visitor or tourist visa has two categories visa L and visa G. these visas are the type individuals ca request without help from a business, government or educational institute. Most visitors to China will just need a visitor L visa that will permit them to travel freely in many parts of China as tourists. If the individual is going to visit in an organized group then individual will receive a group L visa instead of individual visa.
- Candidate’s passport with at least 6 months validity
- Complete Application Form
- A recent passport size photograph
- Evidence of valid stay or residence status
- Documents to reveal the overall schedule including booking of tickets and hotel
Invitation letter issued by a relevant individual or authority in China, with following information
- Candidate’s information (full name, gender, date of birth)
- Information regarding the schedule (booking of tickets and hotel etc)
- information of the individual who is inviting
For tourism, candidates might need to submit documents mentioned below
- Letter of confirmation from the entity inviting
- Bank statement of 6 months (current)
Visa charges for visit visa are $20
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at email@example.com.