Any individual who intends to work in China must apply for work visa. The work visa is issued if the individual meets job requirements and get a job from the employer in China.
- The applicant must be qualified and meet the job criteria
- Applicant must meet the criteria as a foreign expert and the employer must provide a letter of confirmation
If any family member wants to accompany the main applicant, they will require submitting application for new S1 or S2 along with an invitation letter, working visa Z of the main applicant, evidence of relationship (marriage certificate for a spouse and birth certificate for a child).
This Z is valid for only 30 days from the date of arrival during which time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract, to the minimum of 90 days and the maximum of 5 years.
To acquire visa applicant needs to attain particular documents
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- Filled application form
- One recent passport sized photo.
- Invitation Letter issued by duly authorized entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
- Work Permit (one of the following work permits):
- Foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the PRC.
- Permit for Foreign Experts (Foreign Experts Certificate) issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts of the PRC
- Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries (regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration.
- An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs
- Invitation Letter to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations issued by National Offshore Oil Corporation
The visa charges for Chinese work permit are US$30
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at email@example.com.