Germany EU Blue Card is established as an immigration card similar US Green Card to catch the attention of skilled professionals from different countries. The card came into effect from August 1, 2012 for Indian citizens. Individuals with technical skills are targeted generally, but the German blue card is not restricted to technical persons only.
• Applicant must be a Non-EU citizen
• Masters educational degree
• 5 years of work experience
• Applicant should have a valid working contract with a gross annual compensation of at least 47600 Euros / Per Annum
• A employment contract in an occupation with skill shortages with the amount of 37128 Euros/Per Annum
• EU Blue card system is a single card for both work and residence permit
• The card allows highly educated and skilled internationals to remain and work in the EU
• After completing first 2 years in the card issue country, migrant can move to any country under the Blue Card Agreement
• After completing 5 years in a country under the Blue Card, a migrant may apply for PR
• Same working and salary requirements as the country citizens
• Right to socio-economic rights
• Perfect for family reunification
• Freedom to associate
• Blue Card makes it simple for migrants to acquire a PR, after living for 5 years in the same country
• Free to travel anywhere in European Union
• Tax benefits, pension funds, social benefits to be same as a citizen of that country
• Free education
Germany EU Blue Card has a visa application fee which is charged by the German embassy.
The charges are:
For first time issuance of a Germany EU Blue Card: 4400 INR
For renewal of Germany EU Blue Card: 100 Euros
Note: Embassy charges can change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting the application.
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at [email protected] your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at [email protected].