Best route for students to stay in Germany after study is through Blue Card Scheme. This is similar process to the Green Card in the USA where non-EU citizens can have the opportunity to work and stay in Germany. Applicant interested in obtaining the EU Blue Card should initially look for a suitable job matching to their professional qualifications or earlier work experience. In order to find suitable job beside asking acquaintances or self-advertisement one can look at job portals, newspapers, local employment agencies, job fairs, personal recruitment agencies and the following are the pages of German government institutions posting job vacancies:
• Federal Employment Agency
• Hotline Working and Living in Germany
- An accredited university degree that is equivalent to a German degree.He or She has a working contract with a gross annual compensation of at least
- A contract in the demanded occupation (scientists, mathematics, engineers, doctors and IT- skilled workers) with the annual package of €39,624 (3,302 Euros per month). For other occupations annual package must be €50,800 (4,134 Euros per month).
Note: If applicant has German language ability at level B1 then they can apply after 21 months for permanent residence (19a, passage 6, law of residence) otherwise foreigners who have EU blue card can apply for permanent residence after 33 months.
• EU Blue card system is a single card for both work and residence permit
• The card allows highly educated and skilled internationals to remain and work in the EU
• After completing first 2 years in the card issue country, migrant can move to any country under the Blue Card Agreement
• After completing 5 years in a country under the Blue Card, a migrant may apply for PR
• Same working and salary requirements as the country citizens
• Right to socio-economic rights
• Perfect for family reunification
• Freedom to associate
• Blue Card makes it simple for migrants to acquire a PR, after living for 5 years in the same country
• Free to travel anywhere in European Union
• Tax benefits, pension funds, social benefits to be same as a citizen of that country
• Free education
Germany EU Blue Card has a visa application fee which is charged by the German embassy.
The charges are:
For first time issuance of a Germany EU Blue Card: 4400 INR
For renewal of Germany EU Blue Card: 100 Euros
Note: Embassy charges can change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting the application.
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at [email protected] your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at [email protected].