- Required documents
- Requirement of Funds
- Features of Visa
Malaysia my second home has been started by the Malaysian Government to in order to welcome overseas individuals who will to enter or leave Malaysia. This program offers a renewable 10 years Social Visit Pass (SVP) and a Multiple Entry Visa (MEV) for overseas resident.Malaysia my second home has been started by the Malaysian Government to in order to welcome overseas individuals who will to enter or leave Malaysia. This program offers a renewable 10 years Social Visit Pass (SVP) and a Multiple Entry Visa (MEV) for overseas resident.
Candidates who are willing to move to Malaysia under MM2H program are required to provide application long with their;
- Copy of Passport of the primary applicant and dependents
- Copy of resume of primary applicant
- Employment letter if employed when applying for the MM2H program
- For retirees, proof of retirement with last 3 month’s pension deposit slip
- Letter of intent for immigration to Malaysia
- Letter of conduct
- Marriage certificate (if spouse is coming along)
- Birth certificate (if children’s are coming along)
- Medical and travel insurance
- Applicants with the age of under 50 years must submit proof of their liquid assets with a minimum value of RM 500,000
- Applicants under 50 years have to show a monthly after tax income of RM 10,000 per month.
- Applicants come under age of 50 or above need to provide proof of liquid assets worth a minimum of RM 350,000.
- Applicants who come under 50 and above have to show an offshore after tax income of RM 10,000 per month.
- Retired employees have to show proof of receiving pension from government approved funds of RS 10,000 monthly
Disclaimer: The above mentioned funds have to be in main applicant’s name and the monthly fund must get deposited to main applicant’s bank account.
- The visa can extended for 10 years and is renewable allowing multiple entries.
- Family members can join including spouse, children under 21, step children, disable children and parents over 60.
- Allows applicant who are above 50 to work for part time
- Children are permitted to study in Malaysia.
- Access to invest in business or start own business
- Have permission to bring your own house help from native country.
- Move anywhere in the country.
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at [email protected] your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at [email protected].