To work in Netherlands an individual must apply for a work permit, there are different categories under which an applicant may be eligible for a work permit.
At the point when searching for a vocation in The Netherlands, an applicant can be categorized as one of the following mentioned classes, with the work permit rules and possibilities enlightened briefly per category:
- Individual who is EU or Eea citizens are allowed to work without a work permit.
- If applicant is a student,The Residency Card will affirm that applicant has a permission to work for upto 10 hours per week or 2 months during the summer holiday period.
- If applicant is a partner of any person that lives and works in The Netherlands (expat) then applicant can get permission to work and it will state so on their Residency Card
- If a candidate intends to move to The Netherlands for employment, individual is skilled and under 30 years of age. An employer can arrange a Work Permit for the candidate in case the experience of candidate is relatively unique. This is generally only the case if the applicant has a higher educational level (BA/Bsc minimum), work experience and a specialization particularly in IT or science.
- Candidate is a Graduate student at a Dutch educational institution, on BA/Bsc, MA/Msc or Phd level at a top-150 university worldwide, within the last 3 years. Individual can apply for a Search Year (“zoekjaar”) that allows the applicant to work in Netherlands for up to 1 year without any salary criterium. However, during this period candidate must find a job that meets a lowered salary criterium (€ 27, 566). In order to extend the stay as a “skilled migrant”, applicant can apply for the Search Year after graduation but it can take 2 – 3 months before the permission is granted.
- Netherlands issues Search visa for 1 year to national students as well as international students from top 150 universities of the world
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at email@example.com your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.