Throughout the time of globalization, the internationalization of advanced and higher education expanded drastically and it has turned into a business driven activity. With the quick growth of international education, more students are looking for advanced education internationally. UK encourages students, offers them with quality student programs and facilitates their arrival that includes considerable changes in immigration and visa policies
Admission process and visa process is always complex in nature. Visa interview can be deceptive as you may not be aware of what visa officer expects to hear from you. It is life changing opportunity so consulting our professionally trained mentors is suggested for admission and visa. Our stats show that . . .
Top ranked universities offer professional courses to all students, the most common courses preferred by students are listed below:
• Postgraduate Diploma in Auditory
• Postgraduate Certificate in Hearing
• Postgraduate Diploma in computer science
• Visual Communication Postgraduate
• BA- Computer Science
• BA- Economics
• BA- Management Studies
• BA- Natural Sciences
• BEg- Chemical Engineering
• Biochemistry with Management (BSc)
• Biology with Management (BSc)
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BEng)
• Master of Finance
• MRes Cancer Biology
• Master of Science in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
• Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
• MSc in Science Communication
• The students are permitted to work for 20 hours per week in University days and 40 hours per week during off season.
• Students studying at a University below degree level are eligible to work up to 10 hours per week when their program is in session and full time during vacations.
• Those students studying at a government funded college are eligible to work up to 10 hours per week and full time during vacations.
• For private college there is no work right for international students.
• There is no Post Study Work Rights for students under level 8. For PhD students there is currently one year post study work visa. Beside that for 1000 exceptional graduates will also be allowed to stay in the UK to find employment after graduation.
Upon finding a Job you will be able to extend your stay, leading to permanent residence in the UK.
♦ College admission letter
♦ Previous educational transcripts/certificates
♦ Sufficient funds
♦ Valid IELTS/ TOEFL score
♦ Valid passport
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Student Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships; admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team.
No appointment is needed for student visa information. You can email your student visa queries or documents at [email protected] for admission or call us at 0345 2066100.