Immigration to China

Chinese visa allows a foreigner to entry into, exit from or travel through China. The Chinese visa authorities can issue a discreet, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to an international citizen according to the identity, purpose of visit to China and passport. For immigration following are the permits issued by Chinese government.

1: Visa D

Visa D is a visa stream offered to international citizens who intend to live in China permanently. A permanent residence confirmation is required for the application of Visa D. The applicant must apply to acquire this form himself or through selected relatives in China from the exit-and-entry department of the public security bureau in the city or county where applicant intends to live.

1   Applicant must submit a valid passport
2   The applicant must ensure that all information provided in the application is correct. Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in rejection of the visa or refusal of entry into China.
3  An applicant is required to provide an original invitation, other supporting documents, or schedule an interview with the consular officer.
4  Health and character certificate

2: Long Term Green Card

Chinese government allows international citizens to enter and travel in China by issuing them permit according their application purpose Chinese government issues long Term Green Card to foreigners who intend to reside in China on permanent basis or who have been living in China for up to twenty years.

Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are eligible to apply for China PR permit are mentioned as follows.
♦   Senior advisers invited by government institutions at the provincial and ministerial level and high-tech professionals and senior managerial personnel coming to complete science and technology cooperation projects, key project agreements or professional personnel exchange programs in the country.
♦   Applicants who have made great contributions to China or who come to complete inter-governmental agreement on aid given free of charge
♦   Professors and researchers invited by research institutions and main universities/colleges at the provincial and ministerial level
♦   Applicants who are invited by Chinese enterprises or institutions to hold a position of deputy general manager or other senior managerial personnel and important technical personnel who benefit from the same conduct.
♦   Applicants who have invested at least US$1 million in the western areas of the country or in the central part of the country, or invested an amount of US$3 million in other parts of the country.
♦   Spouses of the above mentioned international citizens and their children under the age of 18.

Required Documents
To apply for immigration in China applicant must provide;
♦   Valid Passport
♦   Valid reason of visiting China
♦   Health and character certificate
♦   Proof of sufficient funds to support himself and the accompanying family members (if any).


We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.

Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at

Other China Visa Categories

cate small student
cate small business
cate small visit
cate small work
cate small depend