Individual ought to apply for a business visa if planning to go Germany for a business trip. Residents of various countries do not need a visa if they plan to stay up to 90 days.
- Complete application form
- Two photographs
- Present Bank statement from past three months
- Confirmation letter from health insurance of at least EUR 30, 000
- Business references
- Confirmation of reservation of hotel and airline
- Applicant’s Driving license or utility bills as an evidence of accommodation in the consular where individual intend apply.
- Individual will also require submitting these documents along with one photocopy of each document.
Visa charges for business visa Germany are EUR 60
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at email@example.com your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.