Malaysia is the ideal destination for the individuals to visit and spend vacations. Majority people from all around the world visit Malaysia because of its pleasant and. Environment. The individual who intends to go to Malaysia for short time duration, is applicable to apply for a visit visa.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Covering letter (Individual or Institution, typed written)
- Two Visa Application Forms (IM.47 – Pin.1/97) – typed written / bold
- Four Recent Photograph of Applicant
- Original Passport & photocopy of passport (A4 size) validity of passport must be above six months at the time of traveling
- Original & photocopy of Pakistan CNIC
- Original & photocopy of Confirmed Airline Return tickets
- Bank Statement for previous six months
- At least Rs 100,000 for individual applicant
- Sufficient funds to support expenses
- Certified by the issuing bank
- Credit card statements for individual
- Traveler’s cheque under name of applicant
- Invitation Letter from Malaysian sponsor is needed for business visit or attending conference.
Visa application Fee and passport-handling charges are around $ 15
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at email@example.com.