EU Blue Card is an immigration permit that is similar to US Green Card. This allows highly educated skilled professionals from different countries to come to Netherlands and explore the career opportunities existing in Netherlands. Non-EU skilled workers can stay and work in Netherlands with this card. This permit has a validity of 2 years and permits applicant’s family to accompany.
• Masters degree
• 5 years of work experience
• Applicant must have employment contract and a monthly salary of minimum 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
• Hold a contract of indefinite duration or at least one year.
• Sound health and character
• Medical & travel insurance is a must
• Applicant will receive a Temporary residence permit with a validity duration of 2 years
• Pathway to long term residency permit
• Family members can join the main card holder regardless of the validity period of their permits
Application charges for a Blue card Holder: € 750
Partner/ Spouse €250
Child €250 per person
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at email@example.com your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.