To go to Netherlands require a Schengen Visit Visa to Visit Netherlands. A Schengen Visa can be used for
- Tourist visit
- Visit family and friends
- Cultural and sports
- Business trips
- Short training trips
- Transit through Schengen area
The Schengen visa allows an individual to visit 25 Schengen countries to visit family and friends, business, shopping etc. This visa category allows moving in all the 25 Schengen countries with any border restrictions. This is a temporary visa issued for a short period.
Netherlands Schengen/Visit Visa is classified in two categories;
- Single entry visa – This visa permits the individual to enter into Schengen country only once for 90 days in a 6 months duration
- Multiple entries visa– Multiple Entry Schengen Visa allows multiple entries and stay in different Schengen countries within the validity of the visa. Validity for a multiple Entry Visa is 5 years and the stay period is 90 days for every 6 months.
Applicant must fullfill following requirements in order to acquire Schengen visa:
- Applicant must clear medical test
- Applicant must not have any criminal record
Netherlands Tourist Visa or Netherlands Visitor Visa requires the applicants to meet the following requirements.
- Valid passport with a at least validity of 6 months
- Invitation letter from family or friends applicant is visiting
- Applicant also needs to provide evidence of sufficient funds to support his or her stay
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at email@example.com your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.