An individual needs to apply for visitor or tourist visa if he intends to visit New Zealand for short stay. This visa does not allows the person to study or work on this visa category
Visitor visa applicant needs to meet some requirements in order avail the visa. Following are the requirements
- The applicant must be in good health
- The applicant must not be involved in any criminal activity
- The applicant must provide evidence of sufficient funds
- Applicant should have a passport with at least 3 months validity
- Applicant should obey the rules imposed but government of New Zealand.
- As soon as the visa expires the applicant is require to leave the country.
If an individual is going to New Zealand for business purpose for minimum 3 months, then the person can go through visit visa.
Individual on visit visa can stay in New Zealand for up to nine months time
On visitor visa applicant is not allowed to work, to work applicant must apply for work permit. Visitor visa does not allow the person to study for more three months, if any individual intend to study for more than three months then he or she have to apply for student visa.
To go on visit visa applicant must have any one of the following reason:
- Visiting relatives or friends
- Study any short course with maximum duration of 3 months
- A short business trip up to 3 months
- Going for medical treatment
We at TIMES CONSULTANT offers our best services to help guide and make you succeed in your Visa Application. Our years of experience and trained and professional counselors are known for being most informative consultants and have track record of most successful cases. If your query is related to immigration then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact details along with short profile and our senior executives will inform you about assessment outcome shortly. For all matters our processing team performs a detailed assessment on applicant’s profile and reviews your age, education, profession, work experience, personal assets and other necessary requirements to respond properly.
Feel free to contact us for more information about different universities, entry criteria, scholarships, admission and visa process contact your nearest Times Team. No appointment is needed for student visa information. Please reserve your appointment for any other information by calling at 0300 8249640 or by email at email@example.com.